XPages Mobile Controls Problem and Solution
This is a rush show. I didn’t mean to make this show at this time, but it looks like I solved a problem that has been frustrating me for a while so I had to take a quick break and document it and get this out. The problem is with trying to do a refresh in the onChange event of an edit control in the confines of XPages Mobile Controls. I’ve done this before in a production app, but recently I tried making a new version of that app, starting from scratch, and I couldn’t get the same behavior. Really really frustrating stuff. Hopefully, if you’re working with Mobile controls this will help you.